Jason Haar wrote:
I've been waiting for anyone else to bring it up - but no-one has.

If Spamhaus lose this lawsuit (which they are ignoring as they are
UK-based and this is some judge in Chicago), they may very well lose
their ".ORG" domain - which would have a rather large impact on our
Antispam scores for a start...

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/20061009/anti-spam-lawsuit.htm

"Americans to arms" I say... Start sending "Internet for Dummies" to the
judge for starters ;-)

If it really came down to it, and they had to move the lists to their spamhaus.org.uk domain, it wouldn't take very long for us to make changes available via sa-update.

Daryl