On Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 02:41:49AM +0000, Monty Ree wrote:
> >You likely either have memory/hardware issues,
> I have installed several x86_64 based systems, but the result was same..
> So I guess this is not a HW problem...

Perhaps.  If they're all new and from the same vendor, it could be a bad
batch.

> >or problems related to libdb and DB_File.
> Oh,really? Which additional modules must be installed?
> I have installed the lastest modules...

DB_File is a XS perl module which accesses the Berkeley DB libs (libdb).  I
don't know if DB_File has any other dependencies, but if libdb is having
issues, then DB_File will have issues, and therefore whatever uses DB_File
will have issues.

> But when I execute SA, SA doesn't work at all and I can't see any related
> process.

For the time being, I would look at disabling bayes (use_bayes 0), and
anything else that uses DB_File (AWL, etc.)  Then I'd work on fixing libdb and
DB_File.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"Kluge.net belongs to Theo, my ex-roommate from Worcester, who I can say