On Mon, 16 Oct 2006, Robert Fargher wrote:

>   We're getting complaints from some of our clients, who have
> opted out of spam processing, that their mail is still being
> processed.  Those clients are listed below in the whitelist_to and
> all_spam_to lines.

How are you hooking SA into your mail system? If you're using
procmail, the it'd be much easier to put a file test in procmail than
fiddling around with the SA config. Then to opt a user out you'd just
drop a file in the user's home directory.

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ    ICQ#15735746    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]    FALaholic #11174    pgpk -a [EMAIL PROTECTED]