Daryl C. W. O'Shea wrote:
Jo Rhett wrote:
Included below is a legitimate e-mail on a legitimate payment that I did make.

I've looked at the rule, and I can't figure out why it failed.

After unwrapping the mail included in your message body, I can't reproduce this under SA 3.1.8-r454679 using the ruleset 70_sare_spoof_cf_sare_sa-update_dostech_net/200607251600.cf.

If you can provide a copy that triggers this in an attachment I'll take another look.

Yeah, I was eyeballing it but couldn't figure it out either.  Very odd.

Is there any part of this rule that might be affected by using Amavisd or testing via Milter? (I do both)

Unrelated, but might I suggest for readability that next time you do an update, change CHASE_B to BIGFOOT or something?

--
Jo Rhett
Network/Software Engineer