On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 02:33:10AM -0500, Dan Fulbright wrote:
> I'm having a hard time getting RBL checks to work right. I don't have
> anything in my local config files regarding RBLs. I'm using
> SpamAssassin 3.1.5. Here is some debugging output, trimmed for
> brevity:

  Do you have multiple DNS servers listed in your resolv.conf?  Is the
first one not working, or is it an IPv6 address?  In the past I've had
problems with the Net::DNS::Resolver parallel resolution that SA uses
when the first listed server was not up and running, even though dig
and other DNS resolution would work properly.

  -- Clifton

--
    Clifton Royston  --  [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       President  - I and I Computing * http://www.iandicomputing.com/