Gary V wrote:

uri      GEOCITIES /^http:\/\/(..|www)\.geocities\.com\/+.+/i
describe GEOCITIES Geocities URL
score    GEOCITIES 3.5

FWIW, if you process large quantities of mail, scoring on just the Geocities URI itself *will* cause a significant number of false positives even at scores as low as 2.0.

Not to tout my own horn, but I know of people scanning 2-3 million messages a day using my WebRedirect plugin to catch Geocities and similar spam with much success. If you can afford the HTTP queries against the free web host URIs you might want to consider using it instead.

Daryl

SA does not process a lot of mail, so I can easily afford it. Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try.

Gary V

Add a Yahoo! contact to Windows Live Messenger for a chance to win a free trip! http://www.imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/yahoo/default.aspx?locale=en-us&hmtagline