decoder wrote:
But that is a difficult task considering how many things are possible
with the GIF standard. This picture uses offsets and slow frame rates,
others use transparency etc. A simple way to block these images would
be to scan the GIF for offset frames. I don't think there is any valid
GIF which makes use of these techniques...

If "offset frames" means what I think it does, they're actually a fairly common technique in animated GIFs where you only need to change part of the image. After all, if you're changing a 30x50 section of a 200x200 image, why waste space on an extra 38,500 pixels?

--
Kelson Vibber