From: Michael Fenimore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2006 4:32 PM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Scanning aliases for spam

Hi. I hope this question isn't beyond the scope of this group or hasn't been answered already.

I maintain a site that runs Majordomo v. 1.94.5. We have over 55 groups and close to 4800 members.

Some of these groups have been in existence for a while and have found themselves in spammer databases.

Spamd runs fine on a local user account, but does not scan any aliases from the /etc/aliases file.

Is there a way to have this done? Or is it beyond SA capabilities?

TIA

Michael Fenimore

SysAdmin/WebMaster

GriefNet.org