Billy Huddleston wrote:
Anyone developed a webmail portal for Spamassassin?  What I mean by
this is.. Some sort of webmail which only has a spam folder so people
can see their spam.. anything else passes on through..  I'm running
SA in two manners.. One of which is going directly to my pop server
and tags all the spam.. and my pop server files stuff away
accordingly.. but, I'm also providing spam tagging services for other
customers.. whom are now requesting that they not get the spam, but
have a webmail portal page similar to Postini's  (also a nice place
to adjust their scores)

Thanks, Billy

If I understand your question then yes. We currently Virus scan and spam filter on our mail gateways and then forward to our toasters inside. We also do mail filtering for other clients Exchange servers outside our network.

We setup MailScanner to hold all tagged spam within the quarantine and we send a daily quarantine report to each user every day. The user can then log into their quarantine and release spam messages which will then be delivered normally.

We use a heavily modified version of MailWatch for MailScanner to do this.

DAve

Veterans?