Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jo Rhett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 3:59 PM
To: Dylan Bouterse; list_spamassassin
Subject: sare suggestions.

ylan Bouterse wrote:
 > What SARE channels are you subscribing to? I just got the
rules_du_jour
 > script running and added several SARE channels and I'm seeing SARE in
my
 > amavisd log a LOT. Just wondering if there are certain hightly
 > recommended rule sets to use and those to stay away from that are too
 > strick and product false positives. Thanks for your feedback.

Please don't ask for offlist help.  Either everyone cares about the
topic, or perhaps you shouldn't be mailing me anyway?

I don't use rulesdujour because it seems like too much hackery.
sa-update (included with spamassassin) does it all very cleanly, and is
supported by the team.  (sa-update is newer than rdj, so it's not really

rdj's fault)

Frankly, I subscribed to almost every single ruleset on the
rulesemporium page.  If I skipped any that weren't "do not use" then I
don't know what they were.

--
Jo Rhett
Network/Software Engineer