Has anyone been able to come up with a safe solution to this morning's rash of Joe Blow wrote: spam messages? They look like this:

hi Judson i hope this is your email.
I was like to see you the other day. I hope you are actually had like the  New
York.
So much so much happening all the time, lots of great opportunities. And speaking of opportunities, the deal I was speaking you about other day embraces a company named Tex-Homa (TXHE). It's already growing up, but the big info isn't even out yet, so there's still time. I have got this shares already and made
2000. I advise you to do the same today.

Hope this helps you out.  I'll see you this weekend.
Yours Judson Herring

These aren't really triggering a high enough point value. I've run sa-update
and these still seem to be coming through.

I'd be grateful for any tips anyone has.
Thanks