Chris Santerre wrote:

> FWIW: I think traffic is up all around. I'm seeing a definite increase in the past weeks. Most are being stopped via RBLs, but
> there is a lot more to stop!

I'll second that, my account alone has been getting around 230 caught spams a day and quite a good few missed, it seems to be down to a rather rapid change in the content of the spam, just as the spam filters adapt and learn to the point of blocking spam X it stops and spam y kicks in!

In the last few weeks i've added spamhaus and surbs tests, raised scores and lowered thresholds and i'm still getting notably higher volumes of spam (on all my accounts in fact!!)

Tis an epidemic I tells ya!

Mike Woods
Systems Administrator