On Wed, October 18, 2006 7:42 pm, John D. Hardin said:

> I assume the "From:" address is what you want to check?
>
> perhaps:
>   header FNORD From=~ /[EMAIL PROTECTED]/i
>   score  FNORD 50

Duh.  Thank you.  I was obviously thinking to hard about this. ;)

What's the correct procedure to file a feature request for
whitelists/blacklists that don't default to the 'Resent-From' address in
exclusion of other 'From' addresses?  It seems to me relying on one header
entirely means that these are of limited utlity in many cases.

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.