Chris Santerre wrote:

Just curious, but how many people see spam being sent to usersnames with the fisrt letter dropped? I see a ton in my logs. I believe spammers figure [EMAIL PROTECTED] will also have a [EMAIL PROTECTED] Too bad for them...they do not. :)

I am noticing alot of this. Another thing I'm noticing and am getting a little nervous about is the amount of spam coming in that's basically directed towards us. It's physically coming from others countries, from the from addresses and reply-to addresses are from customers/suppliers/vendors of ours. It's like someone is gathering addresses that they KNOW will be in a whilelist table.

Any idea how they could be coordinating something like this? There's too many to be a coincidence...

Mark