Benny Pedersen wrote:
> On Sat, October 21, 2006 11:54, Magnus Anderson wrote:
>
>> If someone knows how to solve this problem I would be very happy.
>
> give the users there own mysql db is one solution
>
> another is to define mysql db in site wide config
>
> where overwrite username is not used, this should work for unix acoounts where
> users have user_prefs
>
> for virtual users its more tricky since it will depend on how
> spamc/spamassassin is called

For storing the AWL data in the DB I use this in my local.cf file.

auto_whitelist_factory          Mail::SpamAssassin::SQLBasedAddrList
user_awl_dsn                    DBI:mysql:spamassassin:localhost
user_awl_sql_username           spamassassin
user_awl_sql_password           <my-password>
user_awl_sql_table              awl

For storing the data in the DB for Bayes I use this in my local.cf file.

bayes_store_module              Mail::SpamAssassin::BayesStore::MySQL
bayes_sql_dsn                   DBI:mysql:spamassassin:localhost
bayes_sql_username              spamassassin
bayes_sql_password              <my-password>

The Bayes are working, but the AWL are not.
But as I wrote in my first message, the satrting process of the call to
SA are telling me that it is accessing the MySQL DB.

I am calling to SA with a script called CGPSA for integrating
CommuniGate with SpamAssassin.

I can't see why this shouldn't work.

Is there some problem in SA 3.14 for this?