Elizabeth Schwartz wrote:
IMHO if a rule is getting legit email tagged as SPAM it should be toned
down. Obeying the RFC's is a good thing, but I am trying to tune our spam
filter to filter spam, not to be a netcop.

Then you should disable these BLs in your configuration.

Don't suggest to others that these should be disabled. Do it yourself. Pretty much everyone here is aware that these are policy-enforcement, not spam detection, and if they have them enabled it is because they find that to be useful.

You should take this time to go read the objectives of each of the BLs you have enabled and decide if their policy matches your objectives.

--
Jo Rhett
Senior Network Engineer