Hello John and Evan,

Thanks for your help.  I've tried setting the required_score to 1000,
but any mail with 'C' 'C' ':' is still not coming through.

In addition to not receiving email, I've now tried sending email with
this string in the body through webmail and receive a CPanel error:

Email delivery error
Server replied: 1 Can't execute command
'/usr/local/cpanel/bin/sendmail_cpanel -i -t [EMAIL PROTECTED]'.

Again, this is only happening when SpamAssassin is enabled, which is why
I think it may be the problem, but I am also contacting CPanel to report
this error.

-Steven