-----Original Message-----
From: jasonegli [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 5:36 PM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Per Domain Whitelisting

I'm running multiple domains on one SPAM cleaning server.  I'm wondering
if
there's a way in spamassassin to build a separate whitelist for each
domain.
If not, can you build a whitelist based on BOTH To and From addresses.

For example let's say that domain xyz.com wants to allow all messages
from
yahoo.com, but domain 123.com does not. Is there a way to allow "FROM
[EMAIL PROTECTED] TO [EMAIL PROTECTED]"?

Thanks