Dylan Bouterse wrote:

> [...]
What rules is it complaining about? LOCAL_RCVD?

Or is it complaining about DCC, SPF, and Razor? If it's those three,
edit your init.pre and v310.pre to load the optional modules that
support these features. Without the modules, the whole feature set,
including its rules, does not exist.

Or is it complaining about the SARE ones? If so, are you sure those
rules didn't disappear from the SARE ruleset in question? Those guys
move, rename, add and delete rules faster than you think.