On 27-okt-2006, at 11:40, Frank van den Diepstraten wrote:

ok I understand that, but I wan't to know if this causes the problem. So I want to trie it out without that razor thing... But I can't find the config
where it's enabled in.....

Hi Frank,

To disable razor, add the following to your local.cf:

use_razor2      0

Peter

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: John Andersen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: vrijdag 27 oktober 2006 11:36
Aan: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Onderwerp: Re: FW: spamd scan problem

On Friday 27 October 2006 01:32, Frank van den Diepstraten wrote:
But now the question is where I can
disable this razor thing...

No no, you want to ENABLE it on the "good" system.

Razor is wounderfull.  It just takes a little bit of time, but not
a great deal of CPU load.

Razor catches a lot of spam with almost a non-existant
false positive rate.

--
John Andersen