Interesting.

nslookup -q=txt lima._domainkey.yahoogroups.com

"k=rsa;
p=MHwwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEBBQADawAwaAJhAL10WHRWMSb9Tnl+k4Kzpc18rDCTpDT1pbK0xwkd
ZIZkaP8NB75qa/S57xccZlIwbI22Ooy/IY+8WxQtvE2z4W"
"LLNOf9hkMeicUH48TGkEoCAcaSjJz/b3NMrOy9l1U7gQIDAP//"

I get two parts, too. Is that their correct public key, when concatinated?
Though I do not get both parts in random order, I wonder if I would not
have the same issue, then.

- Mark