Matt Kettler wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Thanks.
I've found a possible answer.

Spamassassin works with only 1 child.
Now I have add another child, 2.

And now all my mails have the header.

Is possible that spamassassin couldn't process all mails because has
only one child... so I have some mails with no header and much spam???
I believe that's true.. in spamd the first instance only serves to
replicate itself and manage the others. If that instance gets counted by
the code as a "child" then you wouldn't have any working instances. In
that case you always want at least spamd -m 2 and  -m 1 might break things.

-m num or --max-children=num only counts the children, so -m1 is fine if you only need one child.

Daryl