On Monday 30 October 2006 06:07, Wojciech Potrzebowski took the opportunity to
say:
> I am running spamassassin with qmail. It catchs up most of mail that is
> scored as spam. However, some e-mails that are redirected form the other
> mail server (also with spam checking system) get through even it is
> treates spam if I run local test. Any idea how to fix the problem?

Please provide one or more examples, with the SA headers from both servers, of
mail that got through the other server but was classified as spam on the
local server. There are a couple of ways the scores can differ if the systems
don't exchange information.

--
Magnus Holmgren        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)