> So, if people could take a look at it, test it, see if it does what it
> advertises, and see if it's as accurate as my experience indicates, I
> would appreciate getting feedback.  If it pans out, I'll see about
> putting it in a tar ball, and submitting it to the wiki's list of plugins.

I didn't yet manage to test it, but it looks like an interesting work.

May I spare a suggestion?

I would prefer not to have to deal with a single, computed RELAY_CHECKER score,
but with many different ones for each of the triggered cases. This way it would
be easier to tune scores from this plugin.

To me, your plugin could trigger the following tags:

RELAY_CHECKER (at least one rule had been triggered. According to your code
would score 4 by default);
RC_NORDNS (scores 1);
RC_BADRDNS      (scores 1);
RC_BADDNS       (scores 1);