I have started to recieve a flood of spam that is getting through spam
assassin on my server.  I have my score set to 4 which I don't think is too
high but this spam is coming through sometimes with scores of .5 or 1.  I
want to be able to block the email gateways these things are being sent
from.  I only have limited configuration of the spam assassin server through
a web interface.  (i'm on a shared hosted server.)  It has a score blank and
I was wondering if there is something I can put in there to tell it to block
emails coming though these addresses.  Thanks.