François Rousseau wrote:
Can you copy/paste your header here please? The one with spamd and the one with spamassassin .

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/.cpan/build/Mail-SpamAssassin-3.1.7# spamc < sample-spam.txt
Subject: Test spam mail (GTUBE)
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:30:00 +0200
From: Sender <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Recipient <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/.cpan/build/Mail-SpamAssassin-3.1.7# spamassassin < sample-spam.txt
Subject: 1 Test spam mail (GTUBE)
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:30:00 +0200
From: Sender <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Recipient <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

2006/11/5, Ron Gage <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>:

    Help!

    I am trying to get spamassassin 3.1.7 working with net-qmail 1.05 and
    vpopmail 5.4.16.  It's not going too well.

    I have the QMAILQUEUE patch applied and am using the
    qmail-scanner-queue.pl script in an attempt to get spamassassin
    working.

    The juxt of the problem: scanc is reporting all emails back with a
    score
    of 0, where if I send the same email through spamassassin itself, the
    email gets scored properly.

    I am running scanc with no options.  scand is running with the
    following
    --nouser-config

    The headers are being added to emails as they pass through, but every
    email scores at 0.0 - even the gtube email.

    If I run spamc < /root/.cpan/Mail-SpamAssassin-3.1.7/sample-spam.txt -
    it comes back with a score of 0.0.  If I run spamassassin <
    /root/.cpan/Mail-SpamAssassin-3.1.7/sample-spam.txt, it comes back
    with
    a score of 998.5.

    I am not seeing any indications of errors in /var/log/maillog or
    anywhere else.  spamassassin --lint reports nothing.

    What am I doing wrong here?

    ROn