On Monday 06 November 2006 22:02, sheryle Stafford wrote:

> The message to you has been detected as spam based on either its contents
> or the mail server which sent the message to us, or both.

Even if the content didn't change dramatically, the SOURCE of the enews
may have been reported to one of several spam-source-listings.
(Usually by someone who can't get off their mailing list).

In any event, Somebody is running spamassassin, it usually runs
in mail servers, not desktop machines of end users.

So follow Giampaolo's advice and see the people who run your
Email server.

And I have to include the obligatory: Spamassassin does not block
mail, it only classifies it.  Something ELSE is blocking your mail.

--
John Andersen