Anders Norrbring skrev:
James Lay skrev:
On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 14:51:01 +0100
Anders Norrbring <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I don't get any points or hits on the following mail (source code)

[8<]

I don't even see any SpamAssassin headers on this thing saying one way
or the other....did this actually get piped through SpamAssassin?

James

Yes, it did, but the score was so low that Amavis-new didn't even tag it.

I'm an idiot..... I hate to say it, but I am.

I had TWO versions of perl-SpamAssassin installed, one vendor_perl which was v3.1.7 and one site_perl at version 3.1.5.

But there was nothing else corresponding to 3.1.5, no rules in /var/lib/spamassassin...

And of course Amavis-new loaded the old perl module, not the new one. After deleting it, SA tagged the mail correctly.
--

Anders Norrbring
Norrbring Consulting