I've added three procmail rules in the last few days to combat the deluge
of these (and other) spams. I figure that these are all passing fads and
aren't worth writing SA rules. YMMV, of course, but in my case, the
procmail method works best.

:0
* ^subject:.*your concert tickets reservation
.spam.learn/

:0
* ^subject:.* here :\)
.spam.learn/

:0
* ^subject:.* wrote:$
.spam.learn/

I normally don't tweak my .procmailrc for a specific type of spam, but the
sheer volume of these three types of spams made it worth it. I've cut the
volume of spam that makes it to my inbox and spam folder in half - the
rest goes directly into the 'learn' directory, where a cron job runs once
an hour to add them to bayes.