Rejaine Monteiro wrote:

But I have various servers with qmail-ldap configuration, where the a first server (simple qmail installation, without ldap) receives mails from internet and check domain using rcpthosts only, does spam and virus checks and them forwards the mail to the others qmail-ldap servers using virtualdomains and alias (so, the ldap accounts and mail address are on others servers)

One problem with this arrangement is that I cannot do RCPTCHECK, because none of the domains are in locals, but in virtualdomains. I would really like to do RCPTCHECK because of spam, but with that configuration I don't no how to do this...

Any ideas???

Generate a list of all valid addresses from the machine that actually has the mailboxes and propagate that list to the machines that actually received the mail so they are aware of which accounts are valid and which are not. This is done pretty easily using qmail.