On Sat, November 11, 2006 20:47, Dirk Bonengel wrote:

> The fine thing is that you can use the iXhash plugin along razor, pyzor and
> dcc. (I don't know if it's possible to use two pyzor servers from within
> spamassassin, I think if you set up your own server you automatically lose the
> capabilty to use the public one).

with more then one ip in pyzor servers list all ip will be queried and
reported to, atleast it seems so here on my pyzord

don't use "pyzor discover" that will remove your own server

could be the same reason its called servers not server, to my knowledge from
pyzor maillist there will be pyzord to pyzord digest exchange in a new version
when ready, this will hopefully improve pyzor alot

--
This message was sent using 100% recycled spam mails.