Hoover Chan skrev:
I just upgraded SA from 3.1.0 to the current 3.1.7 via CPAN and am finding that a huge increase in the amount of spam that's coming in. On the order of almost 10 times the number that leaked into my inbox.

Has anyone else run into this behavior? If so, what can I do? Configurations are unchanged as far as I can tell.

I had the same "problem", and found out after a while that I had installed SA from RPM initially, then updated via CPAN.

That resulted in TWO different versions of perl-SpamAssassin, one in /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl and the other in /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl.

The one that was read in didn't correspond to the rest of SA and its version, and also didn't have valid rules in /var/lib/spamassassin.

If this is the case for you, delete the old perl module version from your system.

Anders