jp wrote:
> Does anyone know how to get the replacements for the 88_FVGT* rules?
> I was trying to update them and the ones at www.rulesemporium.com
> refer to a new numbering system that starts with 00_FVGT. Those files
> don't exist. Rulesemporium is the master site for the the files
> according to the comments in the top of the cf files.
>
> These new smiley subject suffixed spams seem to be picked up by those
> rules, so I am getting them as up to date as possible.
>
> Thanks,
> Jason

I'm using the following with sa-update:
88_fvgt_body.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net
88_fvgt_rawbody.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net
88_fvgt_subject.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net
88_fvgt_headers.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net
88_fvgt_uri.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net

(Along with a bunch of others).

VERY effective set that I have now.

Phone: +1 512-248-2683             E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org
US Mail: 430 Valona Loop, Round Rock, TX 78681-3893