On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:21:02 -0800, Bill Moseley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

[...]

>Yes, it is my machine rejecting the mail that is flagged spam.
>And when I reject too many messages Yahoo's mailing list software
>considers my email non-working and stops delivering list messages.

Snap!  I have the same issue here, I reject with a high score, and it
only takes one to put it into bounce mode.  Also, they never let you
know you are bouncing until like the next couple of days.

The other problem is I have a system here which does some checks on
the SMTP transaction and performs checks which gets to SA, and due to
the way Yahoo delivers the messages to multiple recipients on the same
domain (through sending the message multiple times in the same SMTP
transaction) this caused problems as well.

>I guess I'm just curious how others deal with mailing lists.  I
>suspect just like any other mail -- if a message has a high enough
>spam score then reject it.

I am going to try some of the other messages in this thread - may take
a while though, as I have to wait for one to trip the system.

Andrew.