I wouldn't consider those false positives.. Just incorrectly configured /administrated servers.. Reverse DNS is a must. I'm surprised at how many people still haven't got that yet in the IT world.. (Consultants mostly..)

Thanks, Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Harding" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "John Rudd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "SpamAssassin Users" <users@spamassassin.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 8:56 PM
Subject: Re: RelayChecker 0.3

On Sun, 2006-11-12 at 17:26 -0800, John Rudd wrote:

http://people.ucsc.edu/~jrudd/spamassassin/RelayChecker.tar

I've been running this for a few days now and am finding it to be pretty
effective, especially against the bots that are producing all the image
spam.

Currently it's running about 87.55% hit rate with only two false
positives so far (one a company on adsl, the other a mail server with no
reverse DNS).

Thanks,

Derek