Am 21.11.2006 um 17:53 schrieb Thomas Lindell:

At&t mail servers use his service.

Which means I can't send to mediacom which is an at&t partner

I couldn't believe at&t used his service.

What's odd is that my company uses at&t backhaul bandwidth in the form of 4
t1's

Grr the whole thing is frustrating

The guy's a moron but I think his disclaimer lets him off:
"The BlarsBL is maintained by Blars at his wim. Use for any purpouse should be done at your own risk, and Blars is not responsible for use by anyone but himself."

While he is under no compunction to remove an address I think his demand for money is ludicrous.

If this is held under the right nose at AT&T or Mediacom it should produce the right reaction.

But this and other issues do pose the question: how easy is it going to be for spammers to start using blocking list against normal users?

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20