The files you are looking for are bayes_toks and bayes_seen

  They may be in /root/.spamassassin/

  Try to find those files in a spamassassin default directory somewhere and cp
them to that directory.

  First try to find them and do a:
  locate -u    #catalogs all the files on your server

  Then do a:
  locate bayes_     #searches for those bayes files.

  Hopefully you will find those files in a spamassassin default directory.
Otherwise if you find them in a user(s) directory you can copy the ones that
you know or think are the most populated.

  Wes

leemansvg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

sorry, I there's no bayes files in /etc/mail/spamassassin/ directory. I'm
using MailScanner.