* Mark [2006-11-22 13:02]:

Yes, this seems to be the problem, for authentication we use an external
daemon for pop-before-smtp. Exim (3.36 - I know, its extremely outdated
:-) reads the database file for the IP to allow relaying.

So there is no "authenticated" content in the Received-headers, but a
new MX setup is in progress, because of that I will not resolve the
problem with the old setup.

Thx anyway.

bye, rene
--
 · http://rene.ahrcas.net · Rene Caspari · GPG-KeyID: 0xCA40A793 ·
Petition gegen §35 (BWahlG), Stimmabgabe mit Wahlgeraeten: