On Tue, Dec 05, 2006 at 07:51:32PM +0100, Andrea Bencini wrote:
> I would test what I did. How can I do?Spamassassin should to use andrea
> bayesian database for andrea e-mail and not sharing bayesian database(these
> are in /var/amavis/.spamassassin)

If running SA in site-wide mode (such as using Amavis), you can't have
per-user configs or databases.  If you want per-user stuff, you have to run SA
at delivery time, which typically happens through something like procmail.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
"Say "No" to cannabalism: Friends don't let friends eat friends." - Jeff Stilson