Thomas Bolioli wrote:
when I run sa-update it puts new copies of the tests in /var/lib/spamassassin/3.001005/updates_spamassassin_org which I understand from the docs is the correct location. However, the default tests remain in /usr/share/spamassassin/ and I believe they are still being used. How is this supposed to work? Am I supposed to manually move them into /usr/share? I do not see any reference to the updated tests in the cf files anywhere.
Tom
IF there are files in /var/lib/spamassassin/version/updates_spamassassin_org, they'll be used instead of the ones in /usr/share/spamassassin.

If you do "spamassassin -D --lint", you'll see that they're picked up.