On четвъртък, Декември 07 2006, Sietse van Zanen wrote:

> They contain too little information.

All right - here is more information. I sent a message to a group and
I got it classified as spam. Here is the report:

*  1.7 SUBJECT_ENCODED_TWICE Subject: MIME encoded twice

Here is how the subject looks like when I sent it:

(off-topic) spamcop =?windows-1251?B?4vrv8O7x6A==?=

It looks to me that it is not encoded twice. However, here is the
subject of the message that was received in the list:

 [SPAM] =?windows-1251?q?=5BSPAM=5D_=28off-topic=29_spamcop_=E2?=
        =?windows-1251?b?+u/w7vHo?=

.., which might have been encoded twice. So is that a problem of the
mail-list?

* -0.0 SPF_HELO_PASS SPF: HELO matches SPF record
*  0.1 FORGED_RCVD_HELO Received: contains a forged HELO

Can anybody tell me what does "HELO matches SPF record" mean?

* -0.0 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record
*  0.0 BAYES_50 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%
*      [score: 0.4115]
*  0.2 MIME_BASE64_NO_NAME RAW: base64 attachment does not have a file
*      name

What attachments? I haven't attached anything to my message. It looks
like spamassassin took the hole message as an attachment just because
it is base64 - encoded.

*  1.9 MIME_BASE64_TEXT RAW: Message text disguised using base64 encoding

I don't understand why base64 encoded message is classified as
disguised? My mail agent had just decided to encode the message in
base64 encoding as it contains cp1251 characters so what's wrong with
that?

*  0.4 AWL AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

Can anybody tell me what does "From: address is in the auto
white-list" mean? If it is in a white list why the coefficient is >0?

--
Камен