Daryl C. W. O'Shea wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] dos]$ grep " CF_URLS\[" rules_du_jour | grep -v
> RULESEMPORIUM
>
> CF_URLS[7]="http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mkettler/sa/antidrug.cf";
>

> antidrug.cf isn't being updated ever again and it's not for use with
> SA 3.x or later (which excludes it's usefulness with sa-update).
*AND*

Antidrug.cf does NOT live of comcast.net anymore. I announced it's new
home well over a month ago.

I'll be posting a file that will cause errors in your config if you
download it from the comcast site RealSoonNow, because eventually I'm
going to cancel that account. After I cancel it, I can't ensure that it
won't be taken over by someone malicious, so I really think it's best to
ensure folks stop downloading that file ASAP.

http://mysite.verizon.net/mkettler_sa/antidrug.cf