On Fri, Dec 08, 2006 at 12:03:17PM -0800, Neo23x0 wrote:
> Ok, but my question is still unanswered. I have a lot of really nice *.cf
> files in my /usr/share/spamassassin directory, but it seems that spamd
> doesn't use them. Why? Which conf-Files uses spamd? Where is the hack.
> I can't find anything in a manual or online documentation.

First, don't do that.  Your own config files (and any cf files that aren't
part of the default distribution) should go into /etc/mail/spamassassin (or
wherever you keep your site-wide configs).

Second, as usual, run with -D and find out what's going on.

Third, "man spamassassin" has a large amount of information about what
files/dir are used for configs.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
Why are there certain flavors of pet food?  Chicken, beef...