On Sunday 10 December 2006 16:31, John Rudd wrote:

> It can be downloaded from:
>
>   http://people.ucsc.edu/~jrudd/spamassassin/Botnet.tar

Thanks, John. I downloaded it and installed it earlier today. It appears to be
working fine, but I got with this tonight when RulesDuJour ran:

RulesDuJour Run Summary on taz5.fiberhosting.net:

***NOTICE***: spamassassin --lint failed.  This means that you have an error
somwhere in your SpamAssassin configuration.  To determine what the problem
is, please run 'spamassassin --lint' from a shell and notice the error
messages it prints.  For more (debug) information, add the -D switch to the
command.  Usually the problem will be found in local.cf, user_prefs, or some
custom rulelset found in /usr/share/spamassassin.  Here are the errors
that 'spamassassin --lint' reported:

warning: description for BOTNET is over 50 chars
lint: 1 issues detected.  please rerun with debug enabled for more
information.

--
My other computer is your Windows machine