On Thu, 14 Dec 2006, Theo Van Dinter wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 14, 2006 at 12:11:11PM -0500, Dan Mahoney, System Admin wrote:
> > At the moment, that's a hack in the system-wide procmailrc that I don't
> > know how to do, since the only thing procmail knows about userspace is
> > "dropprivs="yes"", and there's no translation for an easy way to equate
> > that to email address (i.e. it allows me to do it per *domain* not per
> > user, i.e. [EMAIL PROTECTED], but if a user has two domains, then I'd have
> > do them each separately).
>
> If you're using procmail, you could look at the X-Original-To (or
> similar) header to figure out who the mail is going to.
> Otherwise, you could modify your setup to pass information in to
> procmail from the MTA.

Try looking at $LOGNAME. Procmail knows who it's delivering the
message to - it's a *delivery agent* after all.

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]    FALaholic #11174     pgpk -a [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  It is not the business of government to make men virtuous or
  religious, or to preserve the fool from the consequences of his own
  folly.                                              -- Henry George
 Tomorrow: Bill of Rights day