On Thu, Dec 14, 2006 at 11:16:01AM -0800, Evan Platt wrote:
> Group Owner: Please unsubscribe "CTI Corporativo"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> per the bounce below.

Someone already reported this to the owners alias (which is a better place
than the list to report it to btw...)

None of the email addresses, usernames, or domains are subscribed to
the list (and fwiw, I haven't gotten any of these bounces for posts made
today).  Are they in anyway including the original mail, or message-id,
or something which could identify the real recipient?

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
Solve the rush hour problem; get vehicular weaponry...