Hello all, I have been using spamassassin for quite some time and just recently
I have
seen some false positives. Looking at the content analysis I see that it is the
URIBL*SURBL rules that is throwing it over the edge. What is surprising is that
in some
of the emails, the URI is not even in the email itself. (see content details
below)

There is another case where the URI that it found to be on the blocklist was
our own
domain. I checked phistank to see if it was part of it, and it turns out that
it isn't.
Where else can I look to make sure that my domain is not part of this list?

There is another case where the URL that it found to be on the block list was
atwola.com
which is part of AOL. AOL puts this URI in the footer of their e-mails. How
many emails
are going to be blocked because of this?

 pts rule name              description
 1.4 MSGID_FROM_MTA_ID      Message-Id for external message added locally
 0.5 HTML_40_50             BODY: Message is 40% to 50% HTML
 1.2 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.4999]
 0.0 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 3.0 URIBL_OB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the OB SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: socomusicfund.org]

Thanks,
Dhaval