From: "Rob Anderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Jon Ribbens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 12/20/06 03:16PM >>>
Adam Lanier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That's why I asked to see a sample message.  We could probably give some
pointers on what is triggering SA.

Set your TRUSTED_NETWORKS and that'll help. That's one of the few negative scoring rules.

As he pointed out the first time around, the problem isn't when HE receives these. He is SENDING these, and is concerned when other people receive them. Trusted networks being right isn't going to help that case. (Besides, there's no particular indication that his trusted-networks is wrong. I'm assuming he sent this to himself, so trigging all-trusted is appropriate.)

       Loren