John,

Thanks for the hard work on Botnet. I just installed 0.7, and I'm quite
pleased with the results so far.

Thanks for the BOTNET_SOHO rule. As a "SOHO" with a recalcitrant ISP that
won't give me a reverse lookup, I appreciate the rule very much.

I am getting a warning in my log files however. You might want to look into
it. Here's the line:

Dec 22 16:11:52 smtp spamd[5496]: Use of uninitialized value in string eq at
/usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/Botnet.pm line 564, <GEN17> line
95.