>> Question 2. Suppose the domain name in the
Message-ID
>> header does not match the domain name in the From
>> header. For instance, the From header is
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
>> and the Message-ID header is "<xxxx... @xyz.com>" .
>> Will SpamAssassin consider this as an invalid
message
>> id and so consider the email as possible spam?
>>
> Personally, I would consider this a weak but
possibly usable spam sign.
> That said, SA does not appear to do so.

In SpamAssassin's FAQ, I found this page,
OeSixForwardFps
(http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/OeSixForwardFps),
which mentioned:

  "If the domain name in the message ID does not match
the domain name in the From: header, the message may
hit the SpamAssassin 'MID_ADDED_BY_RELAY' rules, and
therefore may cause a false positive."

I want to find further information about the
MID_ADDED_BY_RELAY rule. So, I searched for the
keyword "MID_ADDED_BY_RELAY" on google but found that
the keyword "MID_ADDED_BY_RELAY" did not exist in
other places on the web. Is MID_ADDED_BY_RELAY an old
rule that does not exist in SpamAssassin any more?
Thanks.

Jack

 YM - 離線訊息
 就算你沒有上網,你的朋友仍可以留下訊息給你,當你上網時就能立即看到,任何說話都冇走失。
 http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk